|Supply Ability:||50000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
Smart Home Security Alarm System G90B with Android/IOS APP GSM+GPRS/WiFi alarm
home security system
Power Supply : AC=100-230V 50Hz/60Hz
Working voltage : DC12V 1A
Static current : less than 35mA(when not in charing)
Alarm current : less than 120mA
Backup Battery : 3.7V 1750mA
Standby time : around 36 hours
Charging time : 10 hours
GSM frequency : 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
WiFi frequency : 2.4G
GSM transmission power : 2W
Receiving and emitting frequency : 433Mhz
Standard package list:
One alarm host
One wireless door/window magnetic contact
One PIR motion sensor
Two remote controllers
One AC adapter
One English user manual
Golden Security Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer in terms of researching & developing, manufacturing ,and marketing security products,
and located in the coast of South China,Shenzhen.
we focus on every detail of quality control ,from R&D to manufacture ,from original material to complete products,
from package to shipment,from sales to aftesale service etc.
We firmly believe that: The creation of value, quality molded eternal.
Our products line includes: GSM alarm system,PSTN auto dial alarm system,3G camera alarm system,
all kinds of alarm accessories including Intelligent PIR motion sensor,widow/door sensor,
smoke detector,gas leakage sensor ,shock sensor,glass break sensor,standalone smoke detector,
Standalone CO detector, etc
How to choose and use an alarm system
Now there are so many kinds of home alarm system products in the market that you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
1.Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
2.Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire alarm(smoke alarm), panic alarm, and environmental Alarm.
3. Count the number of doors and windows of your house which a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover
all the entrances in your house.
4. If you are pet owner, we recommend you to use pet friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pet
can even trigger a false alarm.
5. Decide if you need Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
6. Find a proper place to install the alarm panel.
7. If you have problem of installation after reading user manual, it is better to ask for help rather than a faulty installation.
8. The first step in eliminating false alarms is to find out what is causing them(the cause for it), such as faulty installation,
loose door/window contacts, low batteries or some other equipment issues.
9. Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day or vacationing
on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times.