|Port:||ShangHai or NingBo|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Kilometer/Kilometers per Month|
Technical Specifications for
(Figure 8 optical fiber cable G652D 30 core single mode aerial cable)
(1) Figure 8 optical fiber cables for Aerial or Duct guarantee for 18 months.
(2) Figure 8 optical fiber cables are designed for one step installation.
(3) Figure 8 optical fiber cables have a good protection outside.
(4) Figure 8 optical fiber cables are high quality with excellent crush resistance performance and flexible performance.
(5) The unique fiber excess length control method provides the optical fiber cable with excellent tension and environmental properties.
(6) The figure 8 optical fiber cables design provides easy and economical one step installation and stable performance over a wide temperature range.
(7) The loose tube material itself has good water-resistant properties of solution and higher intensity, special jelly filled in the loose tube provides the fiber with critical protection.
2. Sheath marking of our figure 8 optical fiber cables:
(1) The color of marking is white for the figure 8 optical fiber cables.
(2) An occasional unclear of length marking is permitted if both of the neighboring markings are clear.
(3) The both cable ends are sealed with heat shrinkable end caps to prevent water ingress.
(4) Marking content as follows:
|SINNSO 2013 GYTC8S 48B1.3 =XXXM|
|SINNSO||Manufacture's brand (customer's brand is allowed)|
|2013||Manufacture year (ex:2013)|
|GYTC8S||Cable type of the figure 8 optical fiber cable|
|XXB1.3||xx cores single mode optical fiber (ITU-T Tec. G.652D)|
|=XXXM||Mark of meters for figure 8|
**The marking is printed every 1 meter.
**B1.3 means ITU-T Tec. Low Water Peak (LWP) G.652 single mode optical fiber.
3. Loose tube color code:
4. Fiber color code:
5. Temperature range:
|Operating temperature range||
-40oC to +60oC
|Storage/Transport temperature range||
-50oC to +70oC
|Installation temperature range||
-20oC to +50oC
6. Packing of figure 8 optical fiber cables:
(1) Figure 8 optical fiber cables must be covered by plastic buffer sheet.
(2) Figure 8 optical fiber cables must be sealed by strong wooden battens.
(3) Figure 8 optical fiber cables must be at least 1 m of inside end of cable will be reserved for testing.
(4) Figure 8 optical fiber cables drum length according to customers.
(5) Figure 8 optical fiber cables standard drum length is 3000m±3%.
(6) Figure 8 optical fiber cables total quantity is at least the ordered quantity.
(7) Each single length of figure 8 optical fiber cables shall be reeled on Fumigated Wooden Drum suitable for long distance shipment.
7. Optical fiber cable drum marking:
Cable outer end position indicating arrow
The word “optical fiber cable”
Origin: The word “MADE IN CHINA”
Caution plate indicating the correct method for loading, unloading and convey the cable
Other customer information such as contract no., project no. and delivery destination.
8. Optical fiber cable marking plate
Cable type and size;
Gross / Net weight in kilograms;
Drum number in meters;
Manufacturing year and month;
Project number, contract number or purchasing order number (if needed).